Digipreneurship University (DigiU) started out as an education technology and career-readiness program designed for transition workers and seniors (including veterans and felons). The program has recently expanded to a complete virtual learning environment for youth and adults. The focus of DigiU is to help participants develop critical 21st century technology skills and to guide them towards successful careers, particularly in Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Math (STEAM). Founded on innovative teaching methods which demonstrate that people learn more effectively through hands-on projects and peer-to-peer communications, Digipreneurship training provides curriculum that is both self-paced and structured, offering an array of classes and custom training modules to select from.
The Digipreneur Instructor guides, assesses and encourages each participant every step of the way. The Instructor is also there to support your school or business as well – providing open communication throughout your Digipreneurship experience. Whether you bring us to your school or district for one or two days, or work with us for an entire school year, our hands-on workshops give teachers the opportunity to develop their technology integration skills with the coaching and support of educators who have extensive experience teaching with technology. Our staff has successfully developed ground-level Internet Business Models that serve as curriculum for a variety of industries from academic institutions to major corporations.
How It Works
- Pre-Assessment test results help the Instructor determine the starting point that best ensures confidence and success.
- The Instructor designs an individualized lesson plan that progresses at a pace that works best for each participant.
- As participants work through the lesson plans, the Instructor offers guidance as needed.
- The Instructor reviews your participant’s progress in classwork and homework and fine-tunes the lesson plan according to his or her needs.
- Regular Instructor conferences help gauge each participant’s progress, goals, and motivation.
What We Do
Our accelerated training curricula is steeped in mobile and web-based program development to prepare both students and educators in digital and financial literacy. The curriculum is interactive and designed to fully engage and to elicit most of the content from participants through peer group activities. We leverage the power of broadband to create a strategic approach to diverse learning styles that translate individual and group sessions into sequential, progressive and effective training activities.
Our aim is to help meet the demand for a new generation of digital entrepreneurs with special skill sets capable of high-quality service in the public and private sector. Equipped with these services, participants may effectively assist any business to respond to the rapid demands of internet consumption affording employers greater control, access, coverage, and product development. The use of green technologies saves small businesses and nonprofits — struggling to compete in the broadband era — lots of money, better resources, and time management.
Successful entrepreneurs not only master great business habits; they turn their passion into a Lifestyle! Everyone has or needs a solution? We offer a clear vision to your Roadmap of Success™.
- Understanding and improving your digital presence.
- Learn how to engage career mentors
- Digital literacy & citizenship
- Master the four pillars of Digipreneurship
SOME OF OUR CLIENTS