Join our online community of Digipreneurs who will help facilitate program goals, content, and media management. Our Digipreneur faculty trainers will help capture, upload, add, edit, delete, enhance, share and moderate all lectures and media directly with your students. Students can search and discover Digipreneurship lesson plans and entire course media library anytime, anywhere from any smartphone or tablet device creating rich media learning experience within the context of each course.
- we can easily integrate transcription, captioning and keywords
- secure administrator-level access to our cloud engine to manage, edit, and share digital assets (video, audio, PPT presentations, images, etc)
- extraction into your applications without having to use a manual web portal.
- capture and upload directly inside your personal course account
- seamless integration with Google Apps Edu (we also support Blackboard, Moodle, and Gaggle)
- no banner ads and clutter
- mobile, tablet, and connected TV compatibility
** includes 24/7 unlimited online support
The Digipreneurship University Learning Labs take direct advantage of Google services such as Drive and YouTube private unlisted videos for transcoding, storing and delivering HD media and metadata. We took the most expensive part of an educational media management platform to deliver a robust, blazing fast content delivery service.
- Teachers can add timed based notes with links for students to follow along or print during media playback.
- Students can view up to four devices that were captured in the classroom allowing students to see everything as if they were in the live classroom.
- Students can seek and discover new media in the course media library by title, description, tags, date, and other metadata associated to the media.
- Students can search and discover directly inside a video including notes, bookmarks PowerPoint slide text and other media metadata the faculty administers.